1. Seeta Ramam: At a university in London, Afreen, the student body president, is Pakistani. At her grandfather’s request, she agrees to deliver a letter to Sita Mahalakshmi. She agrees to do the job even though she despises it to receive her share of her grandfather’s estate. A letter is sent to Sita by Lieutenant Ram.
2. RRR: The plot of RRR, which features Ram Charan and Jr. NTR in the lead roles, is straightforward: after the British abduct a young girl from the Gond tribe, the tribe’s protector swears to bring her back. He gains a police officer’s trust and friendship along the way. The remaining portion of the film focuses on their relationship, each of their objectives, and the emotion that underlies the entire narrative.
3. Major: Based on the life of Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan, who died in combat during the November 2008 Mumbai attacks and was given the Ashoka Chakra, India’s highest civilian honor for valor during peacetime, on January 26, 2009. Since enlisting in the Indian Army, Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan has had trouble answering the question, “What is a soldier?” On the tragic day of 26/11, while battling terrorists in Mumbai, he asks himself this question.
4 Yasodha: Yashodha, a pregnant woman, is advised to abide by a few rules for her safety and well-being, both physically and mentally. However, a chain of incidents forces Yashoda to live dangerously, endangering her life. The central theme of Yashoda’s tale is surrogacy and the sinister secrets that surround it. Poor Yashoda (Samantha) decides to adopt a child to support her sister in finishing her education and getting married. As the days go by at Eva Hospital, she begins to suspect something is off.
5. Oke Oka Jevitam: Due to the trauma of losing his mother (Amala) twenty years ago, Adi (Sharwanand), a talented musician, finds it difficult to get through the day and perform in public. He has a loving girlfriend named Vaishu (Ritu Varma), but his life seems soulless. His childhood friends Seenu (Vennela Kishore) and Chaitu (Priyadharshi) are still close, but even happy people experience difficulties in life. A time travel opportunity is presented to them when Paul (Nassar), a troubled scientist who has spent years experimenting and building a time machine, enters their lives. Did they travel back in time and resolve their issues?
6. Karthikeya 2: Nikhil Siddharth plays Dr. Karthik in Karthikeya 2, a follow-up to the 2014 movie of the same name and the second installment in a planned extended franchise. Dr. Karthik has a talent for solving mysteries involving Hindu Gods. This time, as opposed to mythology, the movie concentrates on the history of Lord Shri Krishna. One of the best Telugu movies of 2022.
7. GodFather: A remake of the 2019 blockbuster Malayalam film Lucifer, GodFather is directed by Mohan Raja and stars Megastar Chiranjeevi in the title role. Satyadev Kancharana and Nayanthara also appear in supporting roles. The story begins with the untimely death of the State Chief Minister, and when two contrasting characters with conflicting motivations collide, the pressure within the ruling party to choose a new candidate to be the next leader reaches a breaking point.
8. Ante Sundaraniki: A beautiful love story on how a couple belonging to different religious beliefs struggles to succeed in convincing their parents by cheating and lies. It is a fun entertainer.
9. Virata Parvam: Based on the Naxalite insurgency that broke out in Andhra Pradesh in the final decade of the 20th century, Virata Parvam is a romantic action thriller. The movie, which is directed by Venu Udugula and produced by Suresh Babu and Sudhakar Cherukuri, stars Rana Daggubati, Sai Pallavi, and Nandita Das.
10. Bimbisara: The brutal ruler of Trigartala is named Bimbisara. He is evil, and his only ambition in life is to mercilessly annex kingdoms. However, a curse changes his life and sends him to the troubled modern era, where he finds himself. Exactly what is the curse? What ties the past and the present together? You must see the film to learn the answers.